Monday 30 July 2012


Harry Potter facts for today. Sorry for not being active for a while     : D









                             I know right! I and my twin so awesome.....








                                            I never knew this!






Honesetly, I admire Hogwarts staircase.They are simply so nice.( But, I don't know the pain of walking up on it,haha)









                                       Does Sirius black have an tattoo??










I am very sad. One, hardwork got destroyed in 6 minutes. Two, how could I stand my house being destroyes.                                                                                                         

                                                                                                  ~~George Weasley







Do dragons exist? After seeing the movies and facts, I have a feeling they do.







Thats quite weird. I mean why would Fiona's house look like Harry's grandfather house?







                    I would never forget this address for my life.








                         Really?






No comments:

Post a Comment