Friday 27 July 2012

Facts again!!!!!!!!




                                         Whoa!!! No wonder it is called the 'shell cottage'








Mine is the invisibility cloak.Oh yah! When my class did drama( I am only a student hehe)we used bluescreen.Now I know how the invisibility cloak appeared. When we use bluescreen, our background will be just blue cloth.So, if you wear anything blue, you can't see it. The invisibility cloak is the colour of the background. 






Soooooo many times!!!!! I won't prefer it......








                             MOM is the best!!!!! Hogwarts too....







                               Quite weird don't to think?









I want the sequel.I read all the 7 books. Now there is one more book. I WANT to read it.......








                                                Sentimental?









You know, in these facts, they always say J.K.Rowling killed him, J.K.Rowling killed her. Did she kill them using  'AVADA KEDAVRA'?










No wonder, she is very concerned about quidditch. My friend brought the quidditch book to school today. She said she bought it in XXXXXXX( cannot tell, haha)It was really nice.










                                   Ooooooooh!








             I wish I acted as a student of Hogwarts. Really miss it u know.






No comments:

Post a Comment