Tuesday 24 July 2012


Facts for today. Somehow, they seem to be very familiar....


















I know Dumbledore was old but I did not expect him to be this old.

Q:  How do the wizardy people live for this long? 

A: I cannot tell. Wizardy secrets

                                                                              ~George Weasley





Pink is such a girlish colour. I am a girl but pink is one colour I hate. But, I like red.















                                                   Why would he be named Gary?







                                       J.K.Rowling ~~~~~ Joanne kathleen Rowling.

                                               ( I already knew this)










Too bad lol!! I believe all the publishers who rejected her work are regretting it till this day.

But, imagine guys, what if J.K.Rowling gave up after so many publishers rejecting her? We won't have something called as Harry Potter today. Life will be soooo normal. Thank you J.K.Rowling and Bloomsbury publisher for publishing the world's best wizardy story ever.















                                                                Ooooooooh........







                                           Nothing so important for me( No offence)



No comments:

Post a Comment